Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Carnal Love…

…I say to her, close your eyes my love, see the limits fade into distant horizons as my lips touch yours soft and tender in a kiss filled with sweet, lingering warmth. As I hold her in my arms and our bodies intertwine, our being becomes one and we lose ourselves in one another, once again. Our bodies fail to chain us separate any longer and that sweet feeling runs deep, deep inside to the very core of our being, so full and so rich. Flesh binds flesh with the thread of burning lust whilst our souls remain interlaced in the mystic beauty of love.

I feel her swans caught under my chest rise with each inhale, and I move down to taste her nipples; they are as firm and erect as solid crystals and they bring the taste of sweet strawberries fresh. I feel the warmth of her every exhale and I hear her moans like sweet music in my ears. I feel her body move and shiver, with each kiss, each touch, I intend to leave no spot untouched.

I feel her lips and tongue swiftly run through every inch of my body the next second. I feel as though my body is in flames and I am about to explode, aching for her serene touch. My heart pounds heavier with each passing second and the world becomes a blur, only thoughts of her left in my mind while I chase sanity. I believe even heavens melt when love so pure comes to life, and we make love till we give birth to love itself.

And I kiss her a thousand times more all over again, wet, moist, she feels my lips. She feels my teeth sink in slowly into her chocolate brown skin and tease as I move from her neck to her toe tips. I leave untouched, the most sensitive and sacred till the end, till her mind runs wild with pouring colors and growing anticipation. My tongue gently brushes the flower above her sacred altar then, and only then, before quietly moving into the opening, and I slip in my tongue as deep as it runs. And I suck the nectar that comes pouring, every single drop that drips, her sweet flower in my mouth, in goes a finger, two, three then a fist. Her moans turn into cries and screams, but she still would not back down; she tells me she finds pleasure in pain. It drives me insane, reasons unknown even to myself, and I take my time till I know I have pushed her over the edge. And I take a moment to glance at her face, to gaze into her beautiful eyes, her smile, it is the sweetest I have ever seen, and I have to stop, I have to stop and kiss her lips, as I cannot resist, for a long sweet while.

We remain in our sweet embrace for another second before tides of aphrodisia pull us in, and the turn is hers, and she isn’t going to wait. She pushes me down to the pillow, and I don’t hesitate, instead I savor her every kiss, every lick, every bite. She touches me in a way that makes me feel as though there is electricity running through my veins. By the time she gets to where she is intending, my lips have already run dry with pleasure so intoxicating.

I feel paralyzed as I lay down there, as I feel her lips wrapped around wet and warm and her tongue running up and down, in slow gentle motion. Paradise surely must be burning with flames of carnality now, and I fail to hold in these roaring rampant impulses that scream inside. She feels the veins bursting out and the rod pulsing, and she sucks it like a tigress staved for days till there is liquid love dripping like the juice of a thousand cherries red. I pull her back and lick her from the navel up and over her throat, before she stops me with a rain of kisses. I put her on the bed, I pin her down, and she surrenders without a whisper, without a sound, we both know we are yearning for the same irresistible sin.

Passion pours in the form of sweat that drips and our bodies move so smoothly, skin caresses skin. We devour each other with our lips, teeth, tongue and finger tips. Cuffs chains and whips cannot hold us down now, we have grown far too impatient, to unwind, unleash and set our souls free. It is as when raging burning steel is shoved in snow so tender and it starts to melt; she is as wet as winter and our fluids pour as free as water, and our tongues coil together once again. While our tongues play, my raging pulsing rod reaches so far deep in her that she feels it in her womb. And I feel her every muscle wrap around so tight, welcomingly moist, I taste sweet ecstasy divine. The chamber is so filled there is no space left, it feels like she is about to tear apart. Yet I feel vulgar, I try to shove my fingers in, insanity now is only a step away.

We engage as I lie on her divine body of a goddess, then as she lays on top of me.  And before I take her from behind, our eyes lock and we gaze into each other’s souls for a long everlasting second absorbing each other into our unified being fully. Temptation drives me to pull her by the hair and she turns and sinks her teeth into my arm, till her mark I bear. And our lips tremble before they consume each other again, and she would not let go, as I would not either. She holds my lips closer to hers with her teeth, till I bite back and we both taste our blood in our mouths. And we suck every drop, till no drop is left to bleed. We are too far gone to turn back; insanity takes us in its embrace, we remain enthralled for hours till sun light fades and reappears, in sheer madness.


Every second more wild and out of control than the one before, each movement heavier, louder, passion now blends with sweet aggression to create new temptation. Our veins and nerves explode with intense sensation and rapid pounding thrusts make the bed shake making much too noise for the outsiders to hear. We cannot bear it a moment further, and the feeling grows stronger, we have both reached the zenith of this divinely pleasure. And the nectar of love gushes into fill the passage of new life, whilst we both go blind in blissful oblivion, and before we return to our senses again...









V.

No comments:

Post a Comment